When was the last time you stopped “thinking” and “doing” long enough to just…BE? Isn’t it time to do something nice for YOURSELF? Come learn about the joys and benefits of meditation, as well as ways to incorporate meditation into your busy life.
- Gain insight into how your thoughts affect your being
- Release negative emotions and embrace positive ones
- Release tension and relax your body and mind
- Balance/improve your physical and mental well-being
- Expand your perspective on yourself and your life
- Learn to live in the moment
- Reconnect with your true self
- Learn to breathe with the natural intention of relaxation
Limited to 8 participants. This class is for is for beginners and advanced alike who are looking to get back to the basics of meditation and relaxation. You will also receive a Wisdom Stone and other items to help with the meditation process in class and beyond.
Ann Marie Sochia, a certified Master Meditation Trainer, has been practicing Meditation for over 15 years. She is also a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPCA), Hypnotherapist, and intuitive listener.
Sessions (# and duration)
One session, 3 hours in duration. Please register early for this class as spaces are limited.
Check Available Dates
Check the available dates on the Calendar page or the Schedule page. From there you will be able to register and pay for your program.
Fee and Registration
The fee for this class is $45.00. Payment can be conveniently made with credit or debit card using PayPal, or off-line with cash, check, or credit/debit card. The first time you register for a class a Username and Passwords will automatically be created and sent to the email address you supply on the Registration Form. In the future, you will use that Username and Password to log in.
Add your name to our Mailing List to be notified of upcoming Classes, Events, and Workshops.