Regarding Information that is Gathered from Visitors
In common with other websites:
- Log files are stored on the web server, saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. need to specify the HIPPA compliant???
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is Used
The information is used to enhance the visitor experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. ADvertising??
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that:
- Allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website.
- May be used to track your return visits to the website.
While hypnosis, the use of technology supported relaxation training, and the practice of meditation can facilitate physical, mental and emotional balance and well-being, we do not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any mental or medical illness. As such, our programs and exercises can be safely utilized in conjunction with psychological or medical treatment, but not in lieu of it.